- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
AIIMS stands for All Indian Institute of Medical Science. Recently AIIMS Jodhpur has given an invitation for the recruitment of 13 Medical Social Worker, Technician, Research Associate & Field Worker Vacancies on the contract basis. If you are looking for jobs in Jodhpur then you have a great opportunity to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017 on or before the due date.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
All Indian Institute of Medical Science Jodhpur Jobs 2017 Notification is out. As per the AIIMS Jodhpur notification 2017, there are 13 Medical Social Worker, Technician, Research Associate & Field Worker Vacancies on the contract basis. The qualification criteria for the for the above-mentioned post is different for each vacancy in AIIMS Jodhpur 2017. The age requirement for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy is 28 to 30 years. If you are looking for a career in AIIMS Jodhpur then this is the right time.
Advt. No.: AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/178
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|S. No.||Name of Vacancies||No.|
|1.||Medical Social Worker||06|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For Jobs in Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Medical Social Worker: Candidates applying for Medical Social Worker Jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur must be a Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects / from any recognized institution with minimum 05 years of work experience from a recognized institution or should have Masters degree in the relevant subject.
- Technician: Candidates applying for Technician Jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur must be 12th pass in science subject and 02 years’ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or Radiology or PMW /radiography or related subject or 01 year DMLT plus 01 year required experience from any recognized organization or 02 years field/ laboratory experience* or animal housekeeping in Govt. recognized organization.
- Field Worker: Candidate applying for Field Worker Jobs must has passed High School or equivalent with 05 years experience in related field from any recognized or Government institution or should have Certificate of 01 year training in the relevant area of ITI or should have National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training & successful completion of ATS in the relevant trade from any Govt. recognized Board.
Kindly Check The Detailed Advertisement Notification For More Details.
Age Limits For AIIMS Jodhpur Online Registration
28 to 30 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
The selection process of AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017 is on the basis of Interview.
Rajasthan & Gujarat
No application fee.
How to Apply AIIMS Application Form
The interested candidates can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 in prescribed application format along with the photocopies of certificates & send to The Dr. Pankaja Ravi Raghav Principal Investigator, Professor & Head Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005.
The Last Date For Submission Of Application Form is 30.06.2017
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Jodhpur has given an invitation for the recruitment of 111 Senior Residents vacancy. Interested candidates can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017 Online application form on or Before 30 June 2017.
Advt. No.: AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/178
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of Vacancy: Senior Residents
Total No. of Vacancies: 111
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
The candidate applying for Senior Resident Jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur 2017 must have a degree in MD/DNB in a relevant discipline or MDS in a relevant discipline.
33 years As on 31.07.2017
OBC Candidates: 3 years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
The selection process for AIIMS Jodhpur vacancy online application form is based on Interview.
Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month and a Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
General & OBC Category: 1000/- Rupees
SC/ST Category: 800/- Rupees (Through Online Mode)
How to Apply For Jobs in Jodhpur
The interested candidates can apply online for latest jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur through the website at http://aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
Submission Of Online Application Form for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 is going to start from 01.06.2017
The Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form for jobs in Jodhpur AIIMS is 30.06.2017