Army Public School (APS), Bathinda Cantt. has recently given a notification of Various Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs on the ad-hoc basis. The interested candidates can apply for the APS Bathinda Recruitment 2018 on or before 16 July 2018.
APS Bathinda Recruitment 2018
Army Public School Bathinda Cantt. Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are Various TGTs, PRTs, Counselor and Bus Driver Vacancies. The educational qualification is the Graduation and B.Ed. degree. The age limit is also as per the APS Bathinda Cantt. rules. If you are looking for Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs in Army Public School then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Total No. of Posts: Various
Name of Posts:
- TGTs (English, Science, Hindi & Maths, Social Science)
- Bus Driver
Last Date: 16 July 2018.
- TGTs: Graduation in the concerned subject and B.Ed. with 50% marks in both.
- PRTs: Graduation and B.Ed. with 50% marks.
- Counselor: The graduation degree with diploma in counseling or BA with Psychology.
- Bus Driver: The candidate should be competent to drive light and heavy vehicles and be in possession of a valid HMV driving license and must have an experience of 05-years in the driving of heavy vehicles.
Age Limit: As per the school rules.
Location of Job: Bathinda, Punjab.
Salary: As per the school norms.
Selection Process: On the basis of interview.
Application Fees: Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of “Principal APS Bathinda”.
How to Apply: You can send your applications along with all the testimonials/certificates along with the application fees DD to the School Office through registered post on or before 16.07.2018.
Note: Date and time of interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through mobile. Kindly mention your email-ID and mobile number for further correspondence.
Official Website: www.apsbathinda.org
Official Notification: Check Here
Application Form: Download Here