National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Kurukshetra has given a notification of 04 Programmer, Junior Programmer, and Senior Faculty Vacancies on the contract basis. The interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview for the NIELIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2019 on 11.01.2019.
NIELIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2019
NIELIT Haryana Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 04 Programmer, Junior Programmer, and Senior Faculty Vacancies. The educational qualification is BE/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. and another graduate degree. The maximum age limit is 35 years. If you are looking for Govt Jobs in NIELIT Kurukshetra then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Jr. Programmer||02 at Kaithal|
|2.||Programmer||01 at Kaithal|
|3.||Senior Faculty (IT)||01 at Kurukshetra|
Name of Department: NIELIT, Chandigarh.
Date of Interview: 11 January 2019.
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
- Jr. Programmer: Graduate with PGDCA from a recognized university/ NIELIT A-Level or higher with 55% marks. OR MCA/ M.Sc. (CS/IT)/ B. Tech in any stream with 55% marks.
- Programmer: B.E/ B. Tech (in any stream)/ M.Sc. (CS/ IT)/ MCA/ NIELIT B/C level with 60% marks.
- Senior Faculty: B.E/ B. Tech (CS/ IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (CS/ IT)/ NIELIT B-Level or higher.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
As per the Haryana Govt. norms.
Kaithal, Kurukshetra (Haryana).
- Jr. Programmer: Rs. 20250/- per month.
- Programmer: Rs. 25200/- per month.
- Senior Faculty: Rs. 23500/- per month.
On the basis of the MCQ test followed by the interview.
You have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC, ST, Women, and PWD candidates) in the shape of DD/ Cash/ Net Banking only.
How to Apply:
You can send your application to the department by speed post or by hand on or before 11.01.2019.
You can check the NIELIT Kurukshetra Result or Interview list through the official website.
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Here
- Other Information: Check Here
- Application Form: Download Here