Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA), SAS Nagar (Mohali) has recently given notification of 194 Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Law Officer and other vacancies on the direct recruitment basis. The interested candidates can apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2018 on or before 25 July 2018.
PUDA Recruitment 2018
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 194 Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Law Officer, and other vacancies. The educational qualification is the graduation and diploma in the relevant field. The age limit is 18 to 37 years. If you are looking for Jobs in PUDA then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Total No. of Posts: 194
Name of Posts:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Sub-Divisional Engineer (SDE) in various fields
Junior Engineer (J.E.) in various fields
|Senior Assistant (A/Cs)||09|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||41|
- Date of Advertisement: 7th/8th July 2018.
- Starting Dates: 09 July 2018.
- Last Date: 25 July 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 27 July 2018.
- Admit Card Downloading Dates: September 2018.
- Written Exam/Test: September 2018.
- Sub Divisional Engineer: The candidates applying for SDE (PH/Electrical/Civil) post should have a degree in engineering in the relevant field (Electrical/Civil/PH). The candidates applying for the SDE (Horticulture) Vacancy should have a degree in agriculture with specialization in Horticulture.
- Junior Engineer: The candidates applying for the Jr. Engineer – JE (Building/Electrical/Civil/PH) Vacancy should have a Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field (Electrical/Civil). The applicants applying or the J.E. (Horticulture) should possess a B.Sc. degree in Agriculture with Horticulture as the main subject.
- Draftsman: The applicants applying for the Draftsman (Engineering) Vacancy should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering in 1st division awarded by State Board of Technical Education. The applicants applying for the Draftsman (Architect) post should have a Diploma in Architect in 1st division awarded by a State Board of Technical Education.
- Senior Assistant: B.Com with 50% marks.
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Graduation degree.
- Law Officer: Law Graduate (LL.B) with 03-years of experience as an Advocate.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01.04.2018.
Location of Job:
- Sub-Divisional Engineer: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay.
- Others: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Grade Pay.
The selection is going to be on the basis of written test. There will be no interview for the PUDA Vacancy 2018. The written examination is going to be of 100 marks having 100 questions with multiple choice questions on OMR sheet of 01-mark each.
Rs. 1000/- fee for general category candidates and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen category. You can pay the application fee online through the official website.
How to Apply:
You can apply online through the official website www.puda.gov.in on or before the due dates.
PUDA Syllabus: Download Here
Admit Card: Download Here
Official Website: www.puda.gov.in
Official Notification: Check Here
Application Form: Apply Here