High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh has given notification of 352 Clerk Vacancies on behalf of the District and Session Judges of the State of Haryana. The interested candidates can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 on or before 07.02.2019.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 (Clerk)
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019-20 of Clerk notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 352 Clerk Vacancies. The educational qualification is the Graduation degree. The age limit is 18 to 42 years. If you are looking for Clerical Jobs in Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
SC/ST of Haryana: 60
BC of Haryana: 69
PHC of Haryana: 01
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
The candidate should have a degree of Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts (BA) or any equivalent qualification. The candidate should have passed the matriculation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Note: The candidates/ applicants possessing any graduation degree (i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer) or equivalent thereto is eligible.
The minimum age limit for the PHHC Clerk Job is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years for the general category candidates.
- SC/ST of Haryana: 18 to 47 years.
- BC of Haryana: 18 to 47 years.
- ESM of Haryana: 18 to 42 years plus continuous military service added by 03-years.
- Widow: 18 to 47 years.
- In Service Employees: 18 to 45 years.
Location of Job:
The salary to the selected candidates will be given as per the latest Haryana Govt. rules.
The selection is going to be on the basis of written test. The minimum qualifying marks are 33%. 1/4th mark would be deducted for each wrong answer. The candidates qualifying the written test may be called for the computer proficiency test
- General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- English Composition: 50 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
The application fee for SSSC Haryana Vacancy is non-refundable. You can deposit the application fee by the way of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of the 1st step of registration at any SBI Branch.
- General: Rs. 750/- for male and Rs. 375/- for the female candidates.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of Haryana: Rs. 200/- for male and Rs. 100 for the female candidates.
- Reserved Categories of Other States: Rs. 750/- for male and Rs. 375/- for the female candidates.
- PWD & Dependants of ESM: As per their original category.
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy in 02-Steps. The Registration Step-I and the Registration Step-II through the official website at www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)”.
You can check the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Result or Interview List from the official website.
Admit card for the provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the official website. The candidates will also receive Emails/ SMS in this regard.
Previous Year Papers:
Here we are going to provide you the links to download Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk previous year question paper pdf files with answers. You can check the examination pattern with its help and you can score well during this exam.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07 January 2019
- Last Date for Registration Step-I: 04 February 2019
- Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fees: 06 February 2019
- The Last Date for Registration Step-II: 07 February 2019
- The Last Date for Editing Applications: 07 February 2019
- Date of Examination: April of May 2019
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in
Official Notification: Check Here
Application Form: Apply Here
Previous Year Papers: Download Here
High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh has given notification of 01 Assistant Librarian Vacancy by the way of direct recruitment. The interested candidates can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 on or before 15 July 2018.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 (Assistant Librarian)
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there is 01 Assistant Professor Vacancy. The educational qualification is the Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Library Science. The age limit is 18 to 27 years. If you are looking for Jobs in Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of Post: Assistant Librarian
The candidates should have passed graduation or post-graduation degree in Library Science or an equivalent professional degree with a consistently good academic record.
18 to 27 years as on the last date of application (i.e. 15.07.2018).
For candidates belonging to the SC/ST/BC category, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 03-years.
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years over and above the prescribed upper age limit.
- Ex-Servicemen: By the number of years equal to his defense service for up to 3 years.
Rs. 10300-34800 Pay band and 4400 gross pay.
The high court may shortlist the candidates on the basis of interview.
- General: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/BC: Rs. 300/-
- Ex-Servicemen and PWD: Rs. 200/- by way of Bank Draft/Crossed Indian Postal Order payable at Chandigarh in favor of the Registrar General, Punjab, and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
How to Apply:
You can submit your application on the prescribed form duly filled in along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials and two passport size photographs in the Coordination Branch (Receipt and Dispatch), Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, 160001 on or before 15.07.2018 on any working day up to 05.00 PM. Kindly mention “Application Form for the Post of Assistant Professor” on the application envelope.
Last Date: 15 July 2018.
Official Notification: Check Here
High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh, Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) has given notification of 39 Clerk, Stenographer Grade III, and Driver Vacancies. The interested candidates can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 on or before 04 May 2018.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 (Clerk, Steno & Driver)
High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 39 Clerk, Stenographer Grade III, and Driver Vacancies. The educational qualification for SSSC Punjab Notification is middle pass and graduate degree. The maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years. If you are looking for Driver, Clerk and Steno Jobs in Chandigarh High Court then this article is very helpful for you.
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Result 2018
|S. No.||Name of Vacancy||No. of Posts|
|2.||Stenographer Grade 3||19 (02+17)|
- Clerk: The candidates applying for Clerk Post should have passed the graduation degree.
- Steno: Graduation and should have proficiency in operation of computers.
- Driver: Middle Pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subject. The candidate should have a valid license for L.T.V with 02-years of experience of driving a car.
|Clerk||10300-34800 + 3200/- Grade Pay.|
|Stenographer Grade 3||10300-34800 + 3600/- Grade Pay.|
|Driver||5910-20200 + 2400/- Grade Pay.|
18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
- SC: 05 years.
- OBC/BC: 03 years.
- Clerk: On the basis of written examination of General Knowledge and English Composition of 50 marks each. After written examination, the selected candidates will be called for computer proficiency test (CPT). The CPT will comprise of 02 sections Word Processing test and Spread-sheet test.
- Stenographer: On the basis of the shorthand test and its transcription at the speed of 80 words per minute and 20 words per minute respectively. After shorthand test and computer proficiency test, the candidates will be called for checking of original testimonials.
- Driver: In the case of a large number of candidates an objective type written test of GK & Awareness, knowledge of traffic signs/rules and driving skill question may be taken. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the practical driving test.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/BC of U.T. Chandigarh: Rs. 250/-
- Other Reserved Categories: Rs. 1000/-
Note: The candidates can deposit the fee (non-refundable) by way of “cash deposit receipt” printed after completion of Step-I registration in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply:
The method to apply for PHHC Chandigarh Vacancy is online. There will be two steps for applying online application Step-I and Step-II. You may also read the official advertisement notification for more useful information.
|Online Applications Starting From||02 April 2018.|
|Last Date for Registration of Step-I||01 May 2018.|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fees||03 May 2018.|
|Step-II Registration Last Date||04 May 2018.|
|Last Date for Editing of Applications||04 May 2018.|
|Date of Written Examination||May to August 2018 (Tentative).|