DWSSP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018: Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab has given a notification of 210 Junior Engineer-JE (Civil, Mechanical/Electrical) Vacancies. The interested candidates can apply for Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department Recruitment 2018 online on or before 11 July 2018.
Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department Recruitment 2018
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the DWSS Punjab Notification, there are 210 Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical/Electrical) Vacancies. The educational qualification for PBDWSS JE Vacancy 2018 is the diploma of Junior Engineer. The age limit is 18 to 37 years. If you are looking for Jobs in Punjab Water Supply (Punjab DWSS) then this article is very helpful for you.
Total No. of Posts: 210
Details of PBDWSS Recruitment:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – 11
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidate should possess a Diploma of Civil Engineering in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): The candidate should possess a Diploma of Mechanical Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): The candidate should possess a Diploma of Electrical Engineering in Electrical Engineering.
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800 + 4800 Grade Pay.
- General: 18 to 37 years.
- ST/SC/BC: 18 to 42 years.
- Govt. Employees: 18 to 45 years.
- Physically Handicapped (PWD): 18 to 47 years. (As on 01.01.2018)
Selection Process: The selection for Punjab Water Supply Recruitment is going to be on the basis of written examination. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in this examination and the examination will be of 120 minutes duration.
Note: 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Application Fees: The application fee is Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 1000/- for all other candidates. The application fees can be paid online or in cash through bank challan generated at the time of submission of online application form.
Punjab Jal Nigam Vacancy Important Details
Job Location: Punjab
Syllabus: There will be 100 questions in this examination of 01-mark each.
- General Knowledge/Awareness: 10 Questions
- Mathematical Ability/Mental Ability/Reasoning: 10 Questions
- Computer Awareness: 10 Questions
- Professional (As per the qualification for job-related): 70 Questions
How to Apply: You can apply online for the DWSSP Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer post on or before 08.05.2018. You can apply through the official website at www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
Admit Card Download: The process to download admit card for Jr. Engineer vacancy will be available on the official website from 11.07.2018. You can visit the official website to download your call letter or admit
Answer Key: Once the examination process is over you can check the answer key from the official website. Answer key helps us to check our score of the examination. You can get an estimate of your right or wrong answers. You can also give objections to the answer keys. We can download the same from the department’s website after its announcement.
|Starting Date of Online Application||16 June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 July 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||12 July 2018|
|Start Date of Downloading the Admit Card||16 July 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||29 July 2018|
|Uploading of Answer Key and Question Paper||30 July 2018|
|Date of Filing Objections||30 July to 03 August 2018|
|The result of Examination||14 August 2018|
Official Notification: Check Here
Syllabus: Check Here
Application Form: Apply Here