Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Haryana has recently given a notification of 08 District Revenue Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Kanungo, Superintendent and Assistant Vacancies on the contract basis. The interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview for the Revenue Department Haryana Recruitment 2018 on 18 July 2018.
Revenue Department Haryana Recruitment 2018
Haryana Revenue Department Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 08 District Revenue Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Kanungo, Superintendent and Assistant Vacancies. The educational qualification is as per the Revenue and Disaster Management Department norms. The age limit is below 65 years. If you are looking for Jobs in Haryana Revenue Department then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of Posts:
- District Revenue Officer: 01
- Tehsildar: 01
- Legal Officer: 01
- Naib Tehsildar: 01
- Kanungo: 01
- Superintendent: 01
- Assistant: 02
Date of Interview: 18 July 2018 at 11.00 AM.
- District Revenue Officer: 05-years of service as Tehsildar and DRO, out of which 03-years as DRO.
- Tehsildar: At least 05-years of service as Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar, out of which 05-years as Tehsildar in the Revenue Department and must be a graduate.
- Legal Officer: 10-years of service as DDA/ADA, out of which at least 05-years as DDA preferably in the Revenue Department.
- Naib Tehsildar: At least 05-years of service as Naib Tehsildar in the Revenue Department.
- Kanungo: 05-years of service as Field Kanungo in Revenue Department.
- Superintendent: At least 03-years of service as superintendent in revenue department.
- Assistant: 05-years of service as Assistant in the Revenue Department.
Age Limit: The age limit is below 65 years.
Location of Job: Haryana.
- District Revenue Officer: 45000/-
- Tehsildar: 40000/-
- Legal Officer: 30000/-
- Naib Tehsildar: 30000/-
- Kanungo: 25000/-
- Superintendent: 30000/-
- Assistant: 25000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of the interview.
Application Fees: No application fee.
How to Apply: You can attend walk-in-interview in the office of Additional Secretary to Govt. of Haryana, Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Haryana, Chandigarh, Room No. 312, 3rd Floor, New Haryana Secretariat Building, Sector-17, Chandigarh. You have to bring your application form having detailed bio-data about services & experience, affixing 02 passport size photographs with proof of educational qualification, D.O.B, and their self-attested copies.
Official Website: www.revenueharyana.gov.in
Official Notification: Check Here