Suvidha Kendra Punjab has given an invitation for the recruitment of Computer Operator, Helper-cum-Runner, Center Coordinator, Sub-Division Executive (SDE), Assistant District Manager(ADM) & District Manager (DM) Vacancies. The candidates who are looking for Suvidha Centre Recruitment can apply on or before its due date.
Suvidha Centre Recruitment 2018
Suvidha Kendra Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 Notification is out. As per the Notification, there are Various Computer Operator, Helper-cum-Runner, Center Coordinator, Sub-Division Executive (SDE), Assistant District Manager(ADM) & District Manager (DM) Vacancies. The qualification criteria are 10+2 and Graduation. The candidate’s age should 25-40 years as per notification. If you are looking for Punjab Govt Jobs then this vacancy is only for you. As the department is going to hire various candidates for above-mentioned vacancies. We suggest you read all the notification carefully before you apply for Punjab Suvidha Centre Jobs 2018 Punjab.
A notification for Suvidha Center Recruitment 2017 Punjab 1700 new vacancies was also given by the department. If you are also searching for Suvidha Centre Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 then you can find the information regarding it here. We will update it here as soon as we receive any notification from the department. Till then we suggest you to keep visiting this page regularly for latest updates.
Note: The Suvidha Centre Punjab Recruitment is completely private.
ਜੇ ਕਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਇਸ ਜੋਬ ਬਾਰੇ ਕੋਈ ਸਵਾਲ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸਾੰਨੂ comment ਕਰ ਕੇ ਪੁਛ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ |
Punjab Suvidha Kendra Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|S. No.||Name of Vacancies|
|4.||Sub Division Executive|
|5.||Assistant District Manager (ADM)|
|6.||District Manager (DM)|
Most Viewed Vacancies
|Punjab Police Bharti||SGPC Recruitment|
|PAU Ludhiana Recruitment||PGI Chandigarh Recruitment|
You might also check these jobs
|Railway||Private Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Get More Punjab Govt Jobs Here|
District Wise Jobs in Punjab Suvidha Center 2018
- Helper-cum-Runner: The candidate applying for Suvidha Center Recruitment for Helper cum runner vacancy should have passed 10+2 in any discipline. The candidate must hold a driving license of 02 wheeler.
- For All Other Vacancies: The candidate applying for Centre Coordinator Vacancy must have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution with minimum 55% marks.
- Computer Coordinator: The candidate applying for computer coordinator vacancy must have a graduation degree with working knowledge of computer and should have 3 years diploma course or 10+2 (having 01-year computer certificate) from any recognized Institution with minimum 55% marks. The candidate must be fluent in English, Hindi & Punjabi Language. Knowledge of Computer Application is also required.
The candidate’s age should be between 25 to 40 years.
The age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
No Application Fee
As per the department rules.
Selection Process For Suvidha Centre Punjab Notification 2017
- First of all the candidates applying for Punjab Suvidha Centre Vacancy 2017 should have to fill the online application form for their desired vacancy through the website www.candidate.randstad.in as per their educational qualification & experience into their respective field.
- Remember, if you are fresher we mean to say if you do not have any experience in any field then you will be able to apply for only Punjab Suvidha Centre Computer Operator Jobs.
- Now after filling the online application form, submitting it, you will get an application no. through your registered email ID (please ensure to submit your correct email id while filing the online application).
- After you successfully applied for your desired post, you have to wait for an email confirmation from Randstad for your call letter or admit card for typing test (English & Punjabi Typing test both).
- Now after you got the email confirmation from the department about your call letter then you will able to download your call letter from the website (mentioned above).
- After this, you have to qualify both English & Punjabi typing test followed by basic interview as per your academic qualification.
- After qualifying the above typing tests & interview, you have to wait for the final confirmation call from Randstad company to collect your joining letter from their head office which is located at Sector-35 B Chandigarh.
- Now carry your call letter/Joining Letter with you at the time of joining at Suvidha center allocated near to you.
- Now after your joining, Don’t get nervous, you are to be given approx one-week pre-training for your work.
- You will also get your uniform from Suvidha center which is the dress code for all the employees of Suvidha Kendra.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Suvidha Centre Punjab Recruitment 2018 through online mode. You can not apply offline for this job. Follow the Link below to apply online.
Ask your questions by commenting below.