National Child Labour Project (NCLP), Gurugram has recently given a notification of 02 Programme Manager (Field Officer) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancies on the contract basis. The interested candidates can apply for the NCLP Recruitment 2018 on or before 07 July 2018.
NCLP Recruitment 2018
National Child Labour Project Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 02 Programme Manager (Field Officer) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancies. The educational qualification is the postgraduate degree in Sociology and Diploma in Computer Applications. The age limit is as per the NCLP rules. If you are looking for Jobs in National Child Labour Project, Gurugram then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
Total No. of Posts: 02
Details of Vacancy:
- Programme Manager (Field Officer): 01
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01
Last Date: 06 July 2018 at 05.00 PM
- Programme Manager (Field Officer): The candidates should have passed the Postgraduate degree in Sociology with computer knowledge like MS Office. Preference will be given to the candidates having 06-months or more experience in the related field.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): The candidate should have passed the Diploma in Computer Applications and should have the typing speed of 25 words per minute for English and 20 words per minute for Hindi.
The age limit is as per the NCLP, Gurugram rules.
Location of Job:
- Programme Manager (Field Officer): Rs. 18000/- per month fixed + Rs. 4000/- per month may be given as Performance Linked Incentive (PLI).
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 9000/- per month fixed + Rs. 1000/- per month may be given as Performance Linked Incentive (PLI).
On the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
You can send your applications in the office of Project Director (NCLP), ADC, Office Vikas Sadan, Gurugram (Near Civil Court) on or before 06 July 2018.
Official Website: www.labour.gov.in
Official Notification: Click Here