Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Moga has recently given a notification of 08 Posts of Stenographer Grade-III on adhoc Basis. You will find all the information related to Moga Court Vacancy 2021 and Session Court Moga Recruitment 2021. You can apply for the Moga District Court Recruitment 2021 on or before 23.04.2021.
Moga District Court Recruitment 2021
Session Court Moga Recruitment 2021 latest notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 08 Posts of Stenographer Grade-III . The educational qualification is B.A/B.Sc or as per department norms . The age limit is 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation also available If you are looking for Jobs in District Court Moga then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
|S. No.||Category of Post||No. of Posts|
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
- Candidates must have Possessed a Degree of B.A/B.Sc. or equivalent thereto from recognized University with Punjabi as one of the Subjects in Matriculation.
- The Candidates will have to qualify the test of taking dictation in English Shorthand at the speed of 80 WPM and transcribe the same on computer typing at the speed of 20 WPM having proficiency in the operation of computer.
The age limit is 18 to 37 years as on the 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation of age will be given to the candidates of reserved Categories as per rules/instruction of the Hon’ble High court as well as Punjab Government..
Location of Job:
Scale pay of 10300-34800+3600 Grade Pay is applicable to the above-said Posts.
The selection process for the Session Court Moga Jobs is to be going on the basis of the Interview and the dates of the interview are mentioned below.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
You can send your application filled in the capital letters along with two recent identical passport size photographs with complete bio-data and attested copies to the Office of the District and Session Judge, Moga before 23 April 2021.
- Last Date to Send Applications: 23 April 2021.
Date of Interview :
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in
Official Notification/ Application Form: Check Here
Session Court Moga Recruitment 2021- 09 Peon, Process Server & Sweeper Posts
Office of the District and Session Judge, Moga has given a notification of 09 Peon and Process Server & Sweeper Jobs. The interested candidates can apply for the District Court Moga Recruitment 2021 on or before 16 March 2021 .
District Court Moga Recruitment 2021
Moga Session Court Recruitment 2020-21 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 09 Peon and Process Server & Sweeper Vacancies. The educational qualification is Middle Class Standard and matriculation and knowledge of Punjabi. The age limit is 18 to 35 years. If you are looking for Peon and Process Server & Sweeper Jobs in Moga District Court (Punjab) then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
|Sr No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Peons (Class-IV)||Total 07, General 03, SC 02, BC 02|
|2.||Process Servers(Class-IV)||Total 01, General 01|
|3||Sweeper||Total 01, General 01|
|Total Posts = 09|
- Peon: The candidates applying for Peon Jobs in Moga Court Should have passed Middle Standard examination and knowledge of Punjabi language upto middle standard.
- Process Server: The candidates applying for Process Server Jobs in Moga should have passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- Sweeper : The candidates applying for Sweeper Jobs in Moga Court Should have passed Middle Standard examination and knowledge of Punjabi language upto middle standard.
The age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2021 with the relaxation in age to the reserved categories as per rules/instructions of the Punjab Government.
Job Location: Moga, Punjab.
- Peon: Rs. 4900-10680/- + G.P of Rs. 1650.
- Process Server: Rs. Rs. 4900-10680/- + G.P of Rs. 1800.
- Sweeper: Rs. Rs. 4900-10680/- + G.P of Rs. 1800.
Selection Process: On the basis of interview.
How to Apply: You can send your applications on the plain papers on or before 16.03.2021 giving your full bio-data for the Moga District Court Vacancy accompanied by the attested copies of relevant testimonials (qualification, date of birth, contact number, category certificate) and two passport size photographs out of which 01 should be pasted on the right side of application form.
Note: The post of peon includes Waterman, Orderly, Library Peon, Additional Peon, Record Peon, Malkhana Peon, Malkhana Chowkidar, Mali & Chowkidar.
Last Date: 16 March 2021 at 05.00 PM.
Venue of Interview: Office of the District and Session Judge, Moga.
Date of Interview: The interview will be held alphabetically at 11.30PM.
|Interview for the Post||Name of candidates having fist|
name bearing alphabets
|Date of interview|
|Peon||A to G||22.03.2021|
|Peon||H to Q||22.03.2021|
|Peon||R to Z and Candidates from|
|Process server||A to N||23.03.2021|
|Process server||N to Z and Candidates from|
|Sweeper||A to Z and Candidates from|
Official Notification: Check Here
Official Website : Check Here
Session Court Patiala Recruitment 2021: Check Here