Last updated on [current_date]: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently given a recruitment notification vide advertisement no. 04/2018. Thousands of candidates took part or applied for the HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018. The department has recently advertised a notice regarding the admit card availability dates. Candidates can now download the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 (Adv No. 04/2018). The starting date to download the admit card is 29 October 2018 for Batch 01 and 07 November for the 2nd Batch. The examination dates are 10 & 11 November (for batch 1) and 17 & 18 November (for 2nd batch).
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 Download for Adv. No. 04/2018
If you have applied for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D Vacancy 2018 then you will be issued admit card or hall ticket by the department. With its help, you can appear in the examination hall. You can download the HSSC admit card from the official website of the department at www.hssc.gov.in. There are no other modes to download admit card/ hall ticket.
The total announced vacancies under the Group D Recruitment was 18218. You can download the admit card through the official website on the date of its availability. Here we are going to give you the details of its availability.
Important Date or Schedule of HSSC Recruitment
- Starting Date of Downloading Admit Card: 29.10.2018 (for Batch 1) and 07.11.2018 (for Batch 2).
- Examination Dates: 10 & 11 November (For 1st Batch) and 17 & 18 November (For 2nd Batch).
- Downloading Link: Download Here
How to Download Admit Card: Here we are going to tell you the process to download the admit card. The process to download HSSC Admit Card is very easy. Just follow these steps to download hall ticket.
- Visit the HSSC Official Website at www.hssc.gov.in
- On the page, you will get an option regarding Group D Admit Card Download.
- Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Enter your login ID and Password on that page.
- Now download and print your Admit Card.
What if You don’t remember your ID or Password: Sometimes candidates forget their login ID’s or Passwords. Don’t worry you can get your login Id or password again.
- Go to the HSSC Login page and click on the forget ID or Password Link.
- You may enter your register mobile no. or ID password to recover your password.
- After this, you will receive an email from the department.
- Click on the link given in the email and set your new password.
Official Website Link: www.hssc.gov.in
Admit Card: Download Here
Official Notification Regarding Admit Card: Check Here