Haryana Welfare Society for Persons with Speech and Hearing Impairment (HWSPSHI), Panchkula has given a notification for the 02 Assistant Director and Accountant Vacancies on the contract basis. The interested candidates can apply for the HWSPSHI Recruitment 2018 on or before 10 September 2018.
HWSPSHI Recruitment 2018
Haryana Welfare Society Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 02 Assistant Director and Accountant Vacancies. The educational qualification is the Master’s degree and Retired accountant degree. The age limit is 42 and 65 years. If you are looking for Jobs in Panchkula Welfare Society then this article is very helpful for you.
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Last Date: 10 September 2018.
- Assistant Director: Master degree in the Social Work/ Child Development/ Management/ Psychology/ Public Administration/ Economics/ Political Science/ Languages/ Mass Communication/ Sociology/ Linguistics with minimum 55% marks.
- Accountant: Retired Accountant/ Accounts Officer from Haryana Government or from any of its board/ corporation and autonomous bodies.
- Assistant Director: Rs. 50000/- per month.
- Accountant: Rs. 19060/- per month.
- Assistant Director: 42 years
- Accountant: 65 years (As on 09.07.2018).
Job Location: Panchkula, Haryana.
Selection Process: On the basis of interview. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
How to Apply: You can send your CV to [email protected] mentioning the post they are applying for by the due date.
Advertisement Notification: Check Here
Official Website: Visit Here