Punjab State Civil Aviation Council has recently given a notification of 03 Assistant Pilot Instructor, Store Keeper and Instructor (Avionics) vacancies on contractual basis for its flying training organization and PAME College, Patiala. You can send your application for the PSCAC Recruitment 2019 within 10 days.
PSCAC Recruitment 2019
Punjab State Civil Aviation Council Recruitment 2019-20 latest notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 03 Assistant Pilot Instructor, Store Keeper, and Instructor (Avionics) vacancies. The educational qualification is the graduation degree. The age limit is as per the department norms. If you are looking for Jobs in Punjab State Civil Aviation Council then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Pilot Instructor (API)||01|
Relevant Jobs for You
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
- Assistant Pilot Instructor: The candidate should be a holder of AFIR (A) and must meet all the eligibility criteria laid down by the DGCA.
- Store Keeper: Graduation with at least 02-years of experience of the relevant post.
- Instructor: As per the DGCA relevant CAR.
The age limit is below 50-years.
As per the government norms.
Location of Job:
- Assistant Pilot Instructor: Rs. 64000/- plus flying incentive.
- Store Keeper: Rs. 35000/-.
- Instructor: Rs. 20000/- plus flying incentive.
The selection process is not yet available.
Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in the favor of Punjab State Civil Aviation Council, payable at Patiala.
How to Apply:
You can send your application by speed/ registered post within 10 days from the date of publication to CEO, PSCAC along with all the relevant documents.
You can check the PSCAC Result or Interview List from the official website.
Date of Interview: Within 10 days.
Official Website: www.pamecpatiala.com
Official Notification: Check Here