- GNDU Recruitment 2017
- GNDU Non-Teaching Vacancies 2017
- GNDU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2017
- Jobs in Amritsar 2017
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has given a notification for the recruitment of Research Associate (RA) vacancy for the CSIR funded project “Smart Disaster Management Using Internet of Things in Indian Perspective”. The interested candidates can apply for GNDU Recruitment 2017 on or before 30 November 2017.
GNDU Recruitment 2017
GNDU Research Associate Recruitment 2017-18 notification is out. As per the notification, there is one Research Associate Vacancy. The educational qualification is Ph.D. in Computer Science or ME/M.Tech. The maximum age limit is 35 years. If you are looking for Jobs in Guru Nanak Dev University then this article is only for you.
|S. NO.||Name of Department||No. of Vacancies|
Most Viewed Vacancies
- Indian Bank Career For Freshers 2017 – Clerk Probationary officer & Specialist Office Vacancies
- Govt Bikram College of Commerce Patiala Recruitment 2017 – Lecturer Vacancy
- CB Amritsar Admit Card Download 2017 – Written Test Dates Announced
- Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017 – 707 Cook, Dhobi, Tailor & Various Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – Various Clerk Vacancies
Ph.D. (Computer Science) or M.E./M.Tech. with 03 years R&D experience as on the last date of application.
Rs. 36000/- Per Month.
The maximum age limit is 35 years.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their applications for the position of research associate with detailed bio-data and copies of the degrees, certificates, and testimonials should reach to the Prof. Sandeep Kumar Sood, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GNDU, Regional Campus Gurdaspur-143521 by email at email@example.com.
Last Date: 30 November 2017
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has given a notification for the recruitment of 20 various non-teaching Vacancies. The interested candidates can send applications for GNDU Recruitment 2017 on or before its due date.
GNDU Non-Teaching Vacancies 2017
|S.No.||Name of Vacancies||Total No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Director Physical Education & Sports||01|
|3.||Controller of Examinations||01|
|4.||Finance & Development Officer||01|
|5.||Deputy Director Physical Education & Sports||02|
|9.||Director Public Relations||01|
- University Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Information Science/ Library Science/Documentation with minimum 55% marks.
- Director Physical Education & Sports: Ph.D. in physical education and at least 10 years of experience as university deputy or 15 years as university assistant DPEs/College (Selection Grade)
- Controller of Examinations: Master’s degree from a recognized institute or its equivalent qualification with minimum 10 years of teaching/administrative experience in a responsible position.
- Finance and Development Officer: M.A. with minimum 50% marks from the recognized institution or an equivalent qualification.
- Deputy Director Physical Education & Sports: A Ph.D. in Physical Education.
- Deputy Registrar: M.A. or LL.B. minimum 55% marks or equivalent thereof.
Note: Kindly read the official notification for more details on educational qualification. The link has been mentioned below.
Rs. 37400-67000 + 8800 GP and Rs. 15600-39100 + 8000 GP.
As per Guru Nanak Dev University rules.
Rs. 1000/- for general candidates.
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST and Handicapped persons. (In favor of Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar payable at Amritsar)
On the basis of interview.
How To Apply:
The candidates have to send their application which can be downloaded from the official website at www.gndu.ac.in to the Assistant Registrar, GNDU along with all the testimonials, experience certificate and application fee.
Last Date to Send Application: 10 October 2017.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar (Punjab) has given an invitation for the recruitment of one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy for the period of three years till the termination of the project which ever is earlier. The interested candidates can apply for GNDU Recruitment 2017 on or before its due date.
GNDU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2017
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is out. As per the Notification, there is one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy. The qualification criteria for GNDU Vacancy 2017 is M.Sc. (Physics). The age requirement is as per department rules. If you are looking for GNDU Amritsar Jobs then this article is only for you. You can also visit our website www.jobsinpunjab.in for the latest information on government jobs in Punjab. You can also ask your queries by commenting below. We will always try to help you as soon as possible.
Get More GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2017 Here
Jobs in Amritsar 2017
|S. No.||Name of Vacancy||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
Most Viewed Vacancies
|Punjab Police Bharti||Suvidha Centre Recruitment|
|PAU Ludhiana Recruitment||PGI Chandigarh Recruitment|
|Paytm Jobs||Facebook Jobs|
You might also check these jobs
|Railway||Private Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Get More Punjab & Chandigarh Govt Jobs Here|
The candidates willing to apply for GNDU Amritsar Vacancy of JRF should have passed M.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution and having cleared CSIR/GATE/JEST any other equivalent test approved by SERB-DST.
Kindly visit the official website at www.gndu.ac.in for information regarding the selection process for JRF Vacancy.
Rs. 25000/- Per Month for first two years and Rs. 28000/- per month for the subsequent year along with HRA (As per rules).
As per govt rules.
How To Apply:
The candidates willing to apply for this job can send their application form to the Dr. Aman Mahajan, Principal Investigator along with the attested copies of mark sheets/certificates/testimonials with the application.
14 August 2017 is the last date to send applications.