Office of Deputy Commissioner, Patiala (Punjab) has recently given a notification of 16 Block Programme Manager, District Functional Manager (IBCB), District Accountant, Cluster Coordinator, and District MIS Manager Vacancies on a contract basis under the Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission. You can apply for the DC Office Patiala Recruitment 2019 on or before 19.07.2019.
DC Office Patiala Recruitment 2019
Zila Parishad Patiala Recruitment 2019-20 latest notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 16 Block Programme Manager, District Functional Manager (IBCB), District Accountant, Cluster Coordinator, and District MIS Manager Vacancies. The educational qualification is the Graduation and Post-graduation degree. The age limit is as per the Additional DC Office Patiala norms. If you are looking for Jobs in Patiala DC Office then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||District Functional Manager (IBCB)||01|
|2.||District Functional Manager Financial Inclusion||01|
|3.||Block Programme Manager-Livelihood||01|
|5.||District MIS Manager||01|
|6.||Cluster Coordinator||Gen: 04|
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
- District Functional Manager (IBCB): Post-graduation degree in the Rural Development/ Business Administration/ Management/ Social Work etc. with 03-years of post-qualification experience. The candidate should have proficiency in working with MS Office application and interest is required.
- District Functional Manager Financial Inclusion: Post-graduation in the Finance or MBA with 03-years post qualification experience out of which 02-years thematic work experience.
- Block Programme Manager Livelihood: Post-graduation with at least 02-years post-qualification experience.
- District Accountant: Graduation in the related field. The candidate must be having 02-years experience in accounts finance and auditing in the well-known organization. The candidate should have proficiency in the data-entry, computer MS-Office work or knowledge of tally, accounting, and other software.
- District MIS Manager: BCA/ MCA/ BE (IT or CS)/ Commerce graduate or Post-graduate with PGDCA. 30 words per minute typing speed in English and Punjabi Language with 03-years of working experience.
- Cluster Coordinator: Minimum graduate, Post-graduate degree or Diploma preferable, 10+2 from within the community.
- District Functional Manager (IBCB): Rs. 30000/-
- District Functional Manager Financial Inclusion: Rs. 30000/-
- Block Programme Manager Livelihood: Rs. 25000/-
- District Accountant: Rs. 20000/-
- District MIS Manager: Rs. 20000/-
- Cluster Coordinator: Rs. 18000/-
The age limit for all the above-mentioned posts is 18-55 years. The maximum age limit for retired candidates is 62-years.
Location of Job:
On the basis of Written/ Typing test and interview.
How to Apply:
You can send your application to the Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner (DEV), Zila Parishad Complex, Sirhind Road, Patiala (NRLM Office), 147001 through speed post or hand on or before 19.07.2019.
Last Date: 19 July 2019.
Official Website: www.patiala.nic.in
Official Notification: Check Here
Latest Jobs in Punjab
- District Court Moga Vacancy 2021- 08 Stenographer Posts
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021- 500 Assistant Lineman and Sub Station Attendant Post
- PPSC Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 127 Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Posts
- PSSSB School Librarian Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 750 Posts
- GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2021-Apply online Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
- District Court Tarn Taran Vacancy 2021- 05 Stenographer Posts
- PPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 03 Assistant Corporation Engineers Posts
- PPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 50 Sub Divisional Engineers Posts
- ESIC Ludhiana Recruitment 2021- 48 Specialists and Sr. Resident Posts
- Army Double Victory School Beas Jobs 2021- Teaching/ Non-Teaching and Administrative Staff