Directorate School Education (DSE), Haryana has given a notification for the recruitment of various Legal Assistant Vacancies on the contractual basis in the School Education Department, Haryana. The interested candidates can apply online for DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date.
DSE Haryana Recruitment 2019
Directorate School Education Haryana Recruitment 2018-19 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 60 Legal Assistant Vacancies. The educational qualification is Law Graduation from the recognized institute. The maximum age limit is 40 years. If you are looking for Jobs in Haryana School Education Board then this article is only for you.
|S. No.||Name of Vacancy||No. of Vacancies|
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
- 1st Division in 10th and 12th is mandatory.
- Law Graduation from a recognized institute (English Medium)
- 10% weightage of mark obtained in LL.M shall be given to the candidates who possess LL.M qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal with all court cases from receipt till final stage.
- Advice on legal issues pertaining to the field.
- Discuss and Prepare draft reply in consultation with the headquarter. The draft of the written statement is prepared from the legal cell (Head Quarter) as well as the Office of the Advocate General, Haryana.
The maximum age limit is 60.
05 years of relaxation shall be given to the reserved category candidates. The benefit of reservation shall be given to Backward Class, Other Backward Class, EWS, Ex-Serviceman, SC, Physically Handicapped and Scheduled Tribes as per the state government reservation policy.
Rs. 23500/- Per Month Fixed.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can submit online applications for DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Vacancy through the official website of the department.
Last Date: Available Soon.
Address of Department:
Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula, Haryana-134109.