Haryana D.El.Ed 2018 Admission Application: Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has recently announced the Haryana D.Ed. Admission 2018 notification on its official website. The candidates from Haryana who want to take JBT Haryana Admission 2018 can check all the details here. As here on this page, we are going to share all of the important information about Haryana JBT online admission form, Haryana DED counselling dates, Online admission form procedure and other details.
Haryana D.Ed. Admission 2018
You can check the Haryana JBT/D.El.Ed Online Application & Counseling through the official website at www.dedharyana.org or www.scertharyana.in. The candidates who want to take admission in Diploma in Education D.El.Ed. & D.El.Ed (URDU) course can check the information from here. Here we are going to give the details about the Eligibility, Reservation, Application Fees, Required Documents and other instructions useful for you.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana D.El.Ed. 2018 Admission Application:
- The candidates applying for the JBT Haryana 2018 online admission form should be the bonafide resident of Haryana State.
- The candidates applying for the D.Ed. Haryana 2018 form should have minimum 50% marks in the senior secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent.
- If you want to apply for the Diploma in Education (URDU) – D.Ed. (U) then you should have passed the Urdu language in 10th class examination from the recognized board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or equivalent board.
Application Fees: You can submit your application form through the debit/credit card or net banking.
- SC/BC/PWD Candidates: Rs. 275/-
- For General Category, Special BC & Economically Backward Class Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Seat Allotment Percentage:
- Vocational: 02%
- Arts: 40%
- Commerce: 28%
- Science: 30%
Selection Process: The Haryana JBT Admission 2018 selection process is going to be on the basis of merit list. The marks of the candidates will be taken into account while selecting the candidates. The candidates having good marks in their 10+2 examination do have good chances. There are three rounds of allocation and admission of seats.
- Online Registration Starting Date: 16 August 2018
- Payment of Fees through SBI Challan: 23 August 2018
- Last Date for payment of fees through SBI or Axis Bank: 24 August 2018
- Last Date for payment of fees other than SBI or Axis Bank Challan: 25 August 2018
- Publishing of College wise list of the admitted candidates: 30 August 2018
- Downloading of Provisional Admit Letters: 30 August to 04 September 2018
- Report by the candidates to the concerned colleges: 04 to 07 September 2018
- Change of Options: 10 to 13 September 2018
- Publishing of College wise list of the admitted candidates: 17 September 2018
- Downloading of Provisional Admit Letters: 17 to 20 September 2018
- Report by the candidates to the concerned colleges: 17 to 20 September 2018
- Change of Options: 24 to 26 September 2018
- Publishing of College wise list of the admitted candidates: 28 September 2018
- Downloading of Provisional Admit Letters: 28 September to 01 October 2018
- Report by the candidates to the concerned colleges: 28 September to 03 October 2018
Official Notification: Check Here
Official Website: Visit Here
Prospectus: Download Here