HTET Online Application Form 2019: The full form of HTET is Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. Every year HTET is conducted by the conducted authority. A high number of candidates take part in Haryana TET Examination. The HTET 2019 online application for this year has been started from 01 November 2019. If you are interested in Haryana Teaching Jobs then you might apply for Haryana TET 2019 application online through www.htetonline.com.
HTET 2019 Online Application Form
Haryana TET Online Form 2019 apply online link is www.htet.nic.in or you can visit www.htetonline.com. If you think you are eligible and interested to take part in this examination then you must do hurry, as the last date to apply HTET Online Form 2019 is November 2019-20.
HTET Admit Card 2019 Download
If you have applied for this examination then you can download the admit card from the official website of the department. The Haryana TET department has issued the admit cards for the candidates. Without admit card, you won’t be able to appear in Haryana TET examination. The link to download Admit cards have been given below. BSH is going to conduct this examination on December 2019.
HTET 2019 Important Dates:
- Application Start Date: November 2019
- Last Date: November 2019
- Correction in Particulars: Available Soon
- Correction in Particulars (Offline): Available Soon
- Correction in Sign, Photo & Thumb Impressions: Available Soon
- Admit Card/Roll No. Slip Download: Available Soon.
Haryana TET 2019 Exam Dates:
- Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V): December 2019 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM)
- Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII): December 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
- Level – 3 (PGT – Lecturer): December 2019 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM)
The application fee for HTET December 2019 Examination is given as follows:
|SC and PH of Haryana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Other Candidates Outside Haryana||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
- Level-1 (Primary Teacher – PRT): Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 02-year diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE Regulations, 2007 notified on 31.08.2009.
- Level-2 (Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT): BA/B.Com and a 02-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Level – 3 (Post Graduate Teacher – PGT): Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized institution and B.Ed. from the recognized university.
|Political Science||Home Science||Sociology|
|Fine Arts||Computer Science||Physical Education|
The HTET examination consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 02.30 Hours. There will be no negative marking.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Languages (Hindi and English)||30||30|
|General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude 15 MCQs, Reasoning Ability 10 MCQs, Haryana GK and Awareness 10 MCQs||30||30|
|Subject Specified as Opted||60||60|
|For all categories except SC and PWD candidates||60% (90 Marks)|
|SC and PWD candidates||55% (82 Marks)|
|SC and PWD (Physically Handicapped) candidates of other states||60% (90 Marks)|
The language of Question Papers:
The question paper for this examination will be bilingual (i.e. Hindi and English).
How to Apply for HTET December 2019:
The application mode for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is online. To apply online candidates can visit the official website www.htetonline.com.