Ordnance Factories Board has given an invitation for the recruitment of 4110 Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ vacancies in different Trades & Labour Group ‘C’ vacancies in various Ordnance Factories. OFBINDIA is looking for talented candidates to fill OFB Online application form 2017 for 4110 various semi-skilled vacancies. Interested candidates can apply Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Online on or before its due date.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification is out. As per the Ordnance Factories Board notification 2017, there are 4110 Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ vacancies in different Trades & Labour Group ‘C’ vacancies. The qualification criteria for the OFB jobs are Matriculation and NTC certificate. The age requirement for the Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 is 18 to 32 years. If you are looking for Ordnance Factory Jobs then this is the right time. Read all the information before you apply. www.jobsinpunjab.in is going to provide all the necessary details here.
Advt. No.: 10201/11/0209/1718
OFB Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of Vacancies: Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour
Total No. of Vacancies: 4110
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 1800/-
OFB Online Application 2017 State wise Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Bihar
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) – 62 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Chandigarh
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) – 50 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Maharashtra
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) – 219 Vacancies
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) – 311 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) – 181 Vacancies
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) – 84 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) – 90 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) – 91 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Madhya Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) – 129 Vacancies
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) – 176 Vacancies
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) – 230 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) – 50 Vacancies
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) – 215 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) – 24 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Orissa
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) – 465 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Tamil Nadu
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) – 05 Vacancies
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) – 09 Vacancies
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) – 292 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Telangana
- Ordnance Factory Medak –ODF Medak (OFMK) – 133 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Uttarakhand
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) – 160 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) – 138 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Uttar Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) – 499 Vacancies
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) – 179 Vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) – 193 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory West Bengal
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) – 125 Vacancies
www.ofbindia.gov.in Eligible Criteria
- Semi Skilled Workman: Candidates applying for semi-skilled workman vacancy in ordnance factory board should have passed matriculation and National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Labour: Candidates applying for Labour vacancy in OFB 2017 should have passed Matriculation.
The age requirement for OFB Recruitment 2017 is 18 to 32 years as on 19 June 2017
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
The selection process for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 is based on Written Test and Trade Test (Practical).
The candidates applying for OFB Online application form should have to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty) through debit card, credit card or net banking or by depositing the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India SBI by challan. Female/Physically/ SC/ST and Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply Upcoming Vacancy in Ordnance Factory
The interested candidates can apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Online through the website at http://ofb.gov.in.
Submission of Online Application form for OFB Recruitment 2017 is starting from 29.05.2017
The Last Date for Submission of Online Application form for Ordnance Factory Online Application is 19.06.2017