Kendriya Vidyalaya Kapurthala Cantt. has given a notification of various PGTs, PRTs, TGTs, Computer instructors, Data Entry Operator , Sports Coach and others vacancies. The interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview for Kendriya Vidyalaya Kapurthala Cantt. Recruitment 2021 on 18 to 20 March 2021.
KV Kapurthala Recruitment 2021
KV Kapurthala Recruitment 2021-22 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are various PGTs, PRTs, TGTs, Computer instructors, Sports Coach and others vacancies. The qualification for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Kapurthala Cantt. Jobs is as per the department norms.
|S. No.||Name of Vacancy||Subjects|
|1.||PGTs||English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,|
Biology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, History,
|2.||TGTs||English, Maths, Science, Hindi, Social Science, Sanskrit|
|TGT(Work Experience), Sports Coaches, Music Teacher,|
Punjabi Teacher, Art and Craft instructor, Yoga Teacher,
Counsellor, Doctor, Nurse
Data Entry Operator
|PGT (Computer Science), Computer Instructors, Data Entry|
|5.||PRTs||PRT (Primary Teacher)|
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
- PGTs: Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50%.
- TGTs: Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate
- PRTs: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with Two year Diploma in elementary education Or Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Or Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with 02 year diploma in Education Or Graduation with 50% marks with B.Ed.
- PGT (Comp. Sc) : At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Computer Instructor: B.E./ B.Tech ( Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/ M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science)
- Data Operator: Graduate, from Recognized University/ Institute. Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point), Tally , Photoshop and Internet.
- Coaches in (Football, basketball, Volleyball & Judo): B.P.Ed. from Recognised University/Institute OR person trained from NIS / SAI or who have represented at National Level / International Level in the desired Game. Preference will be given to the candidates of NIS qualified / SAI or who have represented at National Level /International Level.
- Art and Craft instructor :Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft from Recognised University/ Institute.
- PRT(MUSIC): Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent with Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from Recognized University.
- Guidance and Counseling Expert :B.A/B.SC(Psychology) from recognized University with certificate of Diploma in counseling.
- DOCTOR : Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
Age Limit & Salary:
As per Kendriya Vidyalaya Kapurthala norms.
On the basis of written examination, interview, and document verification.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Kapurthala Job:
You can attend the walk-in-interview with the original certificate of qualification, experience and other documents at the time of the interview.
- PGT/ TGT: 18 March 2021
- Miscellaneous Teachers: 19 March 2021
- PGT (CS),Computer Instructors, Data Entry Operator & PRTs : 20 March 2021