Latest Updates: New vacancies in NIOH are coming soon. Keep visiting here for more vacancies on NIOH Recruitment 2019.
National Institute of Occupational Health, NIOH has given an invitation for the 08 Multi Tasking (Technical) vacancies. NIOH is looking for eligible candidates to fill up the Multi Tasking (Technical) vacancies. If you want to do this job and also fulfill all the required criteria for jobs in Ahmedabad then you can apply for NIOH Recruitment 2017 on or before the due date.
NIOH Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Occupational Health 2017 Notification is out. As per the notification, there are 08 Multi Tasking (Technical) jobs in Ahmedabad. The qualification criteria for the Ahmedabad jobs in NIOH are High School/Matric from any recognized institution. The age requirement is 18 to 25 years. If you are looking for NIOH Recruitment 2017 then this is the right time.
|Name of Vacancies||No. of vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Multi-Tasking (Technical)||08||High School/Matric/equivalent from a recognized board.|
Jobs in Ahmedabad NIOH Eligibility Criteria
Candidate age must be 18 to 25 years.
Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
You might also check these jobs
|Railway||Private Jobs||Bank Jobs|
NIOH Application Form 2017 Other Details
- The crucial date for NIOH Recruitment determination of age will be the last date for receipt of applications as on 15th July 2017.
- Age relaxable by 5 years for Govt. Servants, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD Candidates and by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) subject to production of caste/Medical certificates from competent authorities.
- Allowances as per Central Government Rules are admissible on the above pay scale.
- Benefits of the new restructured defined contributory Pension System are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECD and PR dated 22.12.2003 w.e.f 01.01.2004.
- Applications from employees working in Central/State Govt. Departments / Public Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must forward through proper channel.
- Applicant must submit the Application with “No Objection Certificate” from the employer (Existing Govt. Employees).
- Application received after the closing date is liable to reject.
- Candidates working in the Long Term Projects in ICMR Institutes shall be given 01 time age relaxation, for posts advertised under Direct Recruitment provided they meet experience and essential qualifications for the post, with a view to providing the opportunity to compete with other candidates – as per Council’s Letter No. 6/1/2007-Admn.I dated 10-2-2011.
- As per Council’s Letter No. 16/129/2015-Admn.I dated 29-10-2015, the practice of holding of interviews, where assessment of personality is not absolutely necessary, all the Institutes/Centres including ICMR Hqs may consider dispensing with the practice of conducting interviews as part of selection process for Junior Level Posts (Group-B & C Posts) in Administrative and Technical Cadre with immediate effect.
- Selection shall be by the competitive written examination/test consisting of objective type questions on the basic knowledge of the General Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge, General Analytical Ability.
- Since it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for the written test, the applications fulfilling the essential qualification and experience will be shortlisted. The decision of the Director-in-Charge, NIOH will be final in this regard.
NIOH Vacancy 2017
- Date of written test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through call letters only and no inquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be treated as disqualification.
- Application with evidence for proof of age, educational qualifications and supporting documents of experience to be furnished for consideration.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to attend the written test.
- The applicant should submit the printed copy of the filled application duly signed by the applicant along with self-attested copies of the certificates. (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Educational Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Pass photo size.
- A Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) payable in favor of “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad” & shall be forwarded to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016 on or before the closing date. No application fees for SC/ST/Women candidate and physically handicapped candidates (PH) payable in the form of DD. Demand Draft is payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- The envelope containing applications should be superscribed – Application for the post of MTS (Tech.)
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery.
- The administration reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or omission at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Applications after the closing date for whatever reason are liable to reject.
- OBC candidate must submit Caste certificate.
- Above vacancies will carry with all India transfer liability under the Council.
- The number of post advertised may likely to increase/decrease.
- For activities of the above mentioned Centre, please refer to ICMR website at www.icmr.nic.in and NIOH website www.nioh.org.