Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, O/o Additional Deputy Commissioner (Punjab) has recently given a notification of 16 District Program Manager, Accountant (District), Block Program Manager & Other Vacancies in the Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM) on the contract basis. You can apply for the PLRSM Recruitment 2018 on or before 22.10.2018.
Name & No. of Posts:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||District Program Manager||01|
|2.||District Functional Manager-Financial Inclusion||01|
|4.||Block Program Manager||02|
|6.||MIS||05 (District: 01 & Blocks: 04)|
Name of Department: Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM).
Last Date: 22 October 2018.
PSRLM Recruitment 2018
PBRDP Recruitment 2018-19 latest notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 16 District Program Manager, Accountant (District), Block Program Manager & Other Vacancies. The educational qualification is the Graduation and Post-graduation degree. The age limit is as per the DC Office Jalandhar norms. If you are looking for the Jobs in Jalandhar DC Office then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
- District Program Manager: Post-graduation degree or diploma in the relevant field. The candidate must be having 05-years post qualification experience in the implementation of rural development programmes.
- District Functional Manager-Financial Inclusion: Post-graduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant field and minimum 03-years of post-qualification work experience, out of which 02-years thematic work experience.
- Accountant (District): Minimum Graduation, Preferably Post-graduation in Commerce or another related field with 03-years of experience in accounts finance or auditing in well-known government or public sector organization.
- Block Program Manager: Minimum Graduation, Preferably Post-graduation degree or Diploma or Post-graduation.
- Cluster Coordinator: Graduation, Preferably Post-graduation degree or Diploma or Post-graduation with 01-02 years of experience in working with poor in the area of social mobilization, Industrial Building and capacity building will be preferred.
- MIS: Graduation, Proficiency in data entry, computer, MS Office work and/ or knowledge of tally, accounting and other accounting software with 03-years of work experience in rolling out MIS and data uploading for development projects.
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 55 years and 62 years for retired candidates.
Location of Job: Muktsar (Punjab).
|District Program Manager||Rs. 45000/-|
|District Functional Manager-Financial Inclusion||Rs. 30000/-|
|Accountant (District)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Block Program Manager||Rs. 25000/-|
|Cluster Coordinator||Rs. 18000/-|
Selection Process: On the basis of written test and typing test.
Application Fees: No application fees.
How to Apply: You can send your application along with the photocopies of certificates/ testimonials by hand or by post in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner (Dev.) (NRLM Office), Zila Parishad Complex, Sri Muktsar Sahib, 152026 on or before 22.10.2018. The eligible candidates will be called for the interview/ test in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner (Development), NRLM Office, Zila Parishad Complex, Sri Muktsar Sahib.
Official Website: www.muktsar.nic.in
Official Notification: Check Here