Punjab TET Admit Card 2019 Download: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT). Recently a notification is published by the department for conducting PSTET 2019. The huge number of candidates took part in Punjab TET and now the candidates are looking for PSTET Admit card 2019. The examination for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be held in the month of February.
PSTET Admit Card 2019
Here we are telling you the way to download your admit card. The department has updated the admit card on its official website. Before going further we want to share some basic information about this. There will be two examinations (i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II).
==>>> Latest PSTET Answer Key 2019 Download
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਟੇਟ ਟਿੱਚਰ eligibility ਟੈਸਟ ਦੇ exam ਦੀ date announce ਹੋ ਚੁਕੀ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਟੈਸਟ ਵਿਚ ਹਾਜਿਰ ਹੋਣ ਲਈ ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਅਡਮਿਤ ਕਾਰਡ ਡਾਊਨਲੋਡ ਕਰਨਾ ਬੋਹਤ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹੈ। ਡਿਪਾਰਟਮੈਂਟ ਨੇ admit card update ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੁਣ ਡਾਊਨਲੋਡ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ।
ਕ੍ਰਿਪਯਾ ਇਸ website ਨੂੰ ਬੁੱਕਮਾਰਕ ਕਰ ਲਵੋ ਤਾਂਕਿ ਹਰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਹਾਸਿਲ ਕਰ ਸਕੋ।
ਕਿਸੀ ਸਵਾਲ ਜਵਾਬ ਲਈ ਕੰਮੈਂਟ ਜ਼ਰੂਰ ਕਰੋ।
The admit cards are very necessary in order to appear for the examination. Do not forget to bring your admit card. The PSTET call letter is going to announce very soon. Keep checking our website for the latest information on this.
|Paper – I
|For I-V class teachers.
|For V-VIII Class teachers.
|No. of Questions
|Date of Examination
|22 December 2019
|Check PSTET Syllabus Here
|Admit Card/Call Letter
Selection Process: The examination for this is going to conduct on 25 February 2018. After this examination, an interview will be conducted.
Syllabus: There are two parts of this examination PSTET Paper I & II.
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Development and Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Mathematics and Science
- Social Science
You can get more information on the PSTET Syllabus on this website.
- As per the instruction of the department the examination time has been now increased to 02.30 hours. So you have extra time now.
- If you have taken part in PSTET 2018 has to produce your admit card having a signature and scanned photo thereon at the start of the exam along with the photo ID proof. If you do not possess your scanned photo at your admit card then you will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. You will only be allowed to sit in the examination hall when you will produce admit card with the pasted photograph being attested by the Gazetted Officer along with photo ID-Card.
- Smoking and Drinking in the exam center is strictly prohibited. If you found intoxicated or found smoking in the examination hall then you will be made to leave the examination hall and your result will be canceled.
- You are not permitted to use the F.M, Cellular Phone (Mobile) paper and even the calculator, or any other electronic device or any kind of weapon of in the exam.
- Make yourself ensure that you have taken the seat assigned to you. You can’t change your seat with any other person under any circumstances.
- Differently abled applicants (only handicapped from hands and blind persons) are allowed to have a writer with them, who will write on their behalf. In these cases, the candidates will have to prove their genuineness of disability and you have to show the writer’s certificate. The education qualification of the writer must be less than the PSTET. The differently-abled applicants shall be given an extra 20 minutes for every one hour.
- Until the entire duration of the exam is completed no applicant/candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall. However, in some exceptional cases, this may be allowed only with the permission of the Centre Superintendent by retaining the Question Booklet of the candidate.
- You can use only the Black/ blue ballpoint pen to darken the circle (OMR Sheet) of the correct response and other details. Gel/ink pen or pencil should be used in any case.
- Cutting or overwriting in the OMR Sheets may result in the cancellation of examination (paper). The applicant must mention all of the details as well as darken the ovals clearly at the desired places of the OMR Sheet.
How to Download Admit Card/Call Letter
The process to download PSTET Call Letter is very easy. We have discussed some steps here to download the admit card.
- Visit www.educationrecruitmentboard.com/pstet2017
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the Admit Card/ Call Letter Link.
- A new window will open containing your admit card.
- Download or take a print out.
- Bring PSTET Admit Card during your exam.
For any query, we could discuss it through the comment box.