The Director of Land Records, Punjab is going to announce a notification of 1000 Revenue Patwari Vacancies in Punjab on a regular basis. The interested candidates can apply for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. The exam date is not available yet. You can visit our website www.jobsinpunjab.in regularly for the latest updates.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2019
Punjab Revenue Department very soon is going to update the Patwari Recruitment 2019 Punjab. If you are looking for the Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancy then you are at a very right place. Here we are going to update every single detail about the Vacancy. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amrinder Singh recently given permission for the Punjab 1000 Patwari Vacancy 2019-20. The online applications will be available soon for the candidates this year. The educational qualification for the vacancy is graduation. The minimum age limit is for Punjab Patwari Recruitment is 21 to 35 years. If you are looking for Patwari Jobs in Punjab then you are at right place.
- Total No. of Posts: 1000 (One thousand approx)
- Name of Posts: Revenue Patwari or Canal Patwari
- Starting Date: August 2019 (Tentative).
- Last Date: August 2019.
You might also check these jobs
|Naukri For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Vacancy|
|Govt. Jobs After Engineering||Railway Bharti|
|Punjab Govt. Jobs||Jobs in Chandigarh|
The minimum qualification for the Punjab Revenue Department vacancy for the Revenue or Canal Patwari is the graduation degree. So the candidates having minimum graduation degree are eligible to apply for the Patwari Jobs in Punjab. The candidates should also have passed the Punjabi up to the matriculation level.
The age limit is 21 to 35 years.
The relaxation in age is also available to the candidates as per the Punjab Govt norms.
Location of Job:
Rs. 10300-34800/- per month and Grade pay of Rs. 3200/-.
The Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2019 selection process is going to be on the basis of written test and personal interview.
You can pay the application fees online through the official website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in Patwari Recruitment 2019. There is no other mode to pay application fees. The application fee is Rs. 800/- for the general category candidates and Rs. 400/- for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Very soon we are going to update the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2019 Syllabus here on this page. So keep visiting here regularly.
How to Apply:
The process to apply for the Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy is very simple. Just follow these simple steps to apply online.
- First, Visit the official website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in or www.punjab.gov.in
- There you have to click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- A new window will open.
- Click on the Latest Punjab Patwari Jobs Notification link.
- Now click on the apply online link to apply online.
- Fill the application form by entering your details.
- Now pay application fees and submit your application.
- Take the print out of your application form.
The admit card for the Punjab Patwari vacancy will be available on the official website once the recruitment process is over. You can check the same here or on the official website of the department.
You can check the Punjab Patwari result on the official website once it is available.
- Official Website: www.punjabrevenue.nic.in or www.punjab.gov.in
- Official Notification: Check Here
- Admit Card: Download Here
- Application Form: Available Soon
Latest Punjab Govt Jobs:
- District Court Moga Vacancy 2021- 08 Stenographer Posts
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021- 500 Assistant Lineman and Sub Station Attendant Post
- PPSC Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 127 Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Posts
- PSSSB School Librarian Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 750 Posts
- GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2021-Apply online Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
- District Court Tarn Taran Vacancy 2021- 05 Stenographer Posts
- PPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 03 Assistant Corporation Engineers Posts
- PPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 50 Sub Divisional Engineers Posts
- ESIC Ludhiana Recruitment 2021- 48 Specialists and Sr. Resident Posts
- Army Double Victory School Beas Jobs 2021- Teaching/ Non-Teaching and Administrative Staff