Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur (NWR – North Western Railway) has given a notification for the recruitment of 307 Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot, Ticket Examiner, Stenographer, Station Master, Junior Engineer & various Vacancies. All regular Group ‘C’ or Erstwhile Group ‘D’ employees of North western Railway (NWR) excluding RPSF/RPF employees can apply online for RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 on or before its due date.
RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017
Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-18 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 307 various vacancies. The educational is Matriculation, 10+2, Graduation and Diploma as per the vacancies. The maximum age limit is 42 years. If you are looking to fill RRC Jaipur Online Application then this article is only for you.
RRC Jaipur Notification in Hindi:
RRC Jaipur ने फिलहाल में ही काफी सारी भर्तियो जैसे की क्लर्क, स्टेनोग्राफर, स्टाफ नर्स, टिकेट एग्जामिनर, जूनियर इंजीनियरिंग, सहायक लोको पायलट तथा अन्य कई भारतीयों के लिए आवेदन किया है| इस vacancy के लिए आयु अधिकतम सीमा 42 वर्ष है, अन्या पिछड़ा वर्ग, अनुसूचित जाती अथवा अनुसूचित जनजाति ववर्ग के अभियार्थियो को आयु में छूट भी दी गयी है | शेक्षणिक योग्यता हर पोस्ट के हिसाब से अलग अलग है जो हमने हमारी पोस्ट में नीचे बता राखी है | इस जॉब को अप्लाई करने की अंतिम तिथि 12 अक्टूबर है |
यदि आपको vacancy से सम्बंधित कोई अन्य जानकारी चाहिए हो तो आप हमे comment box के ज़रिये पूछ सकते है, हम आपकी मदद करने का पूर्ण प्रयास करेंगे |
Adv No. GDCE 03/2017
|S.No.||Name of Vacancies||Total No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Loco Pilot||159|
|3.||Tech. Grade 3 (Signal)||13|
|7.||Pharmacist Grade III (Medical)||01|
|10.||Junior Engineer – JE (Signal)||02|
|11.||Jr. Engineer (P. Way)||03|
Most Viewed Vacancies
You might also check these jobs
|Jobs For 12th Pass Candidates||Private Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Jobs After Graduation|
|Jobs After Engineering||Railway Jobs|
|Get More Punjab & Chandigarh Govt Jobs Here|
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 12th or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Asstt. Loco Pilot: Matriculation pass plus (A) ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship in any trade or Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Automobiles engineering in lieu of ITI.
- Technical Grade III (Signal): Matriculation pass plus (A) ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship in Electrical/Fitter/Electrician/Electronics/Wireman/IT/TV and Radio/Instrumentation/Computer/Data Networking/Computer Networking or 10+2 with physics and math or should have 03 years diploma in engineering.
- Ticket Examiner: 12th or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Commercial Clerk: 12th or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Steno (Hindi): 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university and dictation speed of 80 words per minute in 10 minutes and transcription of the same in 50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi) on the computer.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in science or its equivalent qualification along with the 02 years of diploma in pharmacy and registration in Pharmacy Council of India.
- Goods Guard: A degree from the University or its equivalent qualification.
- Station Master: Graduation and diploma in Rail Transportation and Management.
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 03 years diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Communication Engineering/Information Technology.
- Junior Engineer (P. Way): 03 years diploma in civil engineering or B.Sc. in civil engineering.
- Staff Nurse: 03 years course in general nursing and midwifery from a recognized school of nursing and should have a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery.
As per department norms.
Maximum age limit for RRC Jaipur recruitment is 42 years. Age relaxation is also available to SC/ST and other category candidates.
There is no application fee for this vacancy.
On the basis of the computer-based test, document verification, and medical test.
How To Apply:
The mode of application is online only. So the candidates can apply online for RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment online. To apply online you have to visit the official website of the department at www.rrcjaipur.in on or before 12.10.2017.
Starting Date of Online Application: 13 September 2017
Last Date of Online Application: 12 October 2017